- Ensure accuracy of financials statements of the IES Division and US Holding Companies. Identify potential risks / opportunities, in relation with the US facilities.
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and external audits.
- Collaborate in the Monthly, Semiannual and Annual closing of accounts.
- Monthly and annual financial statements.
- Issue Optitax Reporting
- Participate in the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Manage income tax accrual work papers and forecast. Provide documentation and calculations for annual income tax returns. Support Group Tax function with tax planning initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies.
- Collaborate with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Work with Audit, Tax and Treasury Manager to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities through annual report
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Finance or Accounting Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience in internal control
- Fluent English
- High knowledge of US GAAP including ASC 740 and IAS 12 (Accounting for Income Taxes)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with tight deadlines
- SAP FI Module and HFM a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs