· Ensure the implementation and development of payroll and employees administration.
· Provide assistance in the daily management of the service.
· Prevent contingency actions to avoid payroll problems.
· Ensure the update of time management software by adapting it to people changes, schedule changes, etc.
· Manage and control additional hours and absences.
· Prepare, control and edit payroll.
· Ensure ranking and archiving payroll.
· Follow up payroll litigations.
· Provide administrative support to events impacting employees’ payroll (sickness, work accident, training vacations, advance demands, etc.).
· Establish, monitor and update the payroll procedures.
· Keep abreast of legal modifications impacting payroll procedure.
· Create and provide internal monthly reports for Human Resources and Finance areas.
· Create and provide external monthly report to Social Security.
· Establish dashboards related to assigned areas of intervention: staff reporting, management control, Division reporting, HR dashboards, legal documents.
· Complete the various statements and statistics required by the local legal bodies: investigation on wages, labor movements, etc.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned up successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future (external applicants).