- Ensures the tool and injection process tuning from tool study validation until the product quality approved by the customer.
- Is responsible for the tool and the Injection process reliability at the factory tool transfer.
- Is main technical contact to toolmaker post M4
- TCRD FAC list, Trail evaluation, Tool transfer
- Cycle time, scrap achievements vs. PRU Commetment
- Takes part to the injection tool concept validation.
- Takes part to the injection system definition.
- Brings technical proposals in order to improve the project targets: Quality, Cost, Lead time.
- Has to be an added value to the innovative proposals.
- Is the main technical contact with the toolmakers during the project life.
- Brings added value to the tool purchasing team.
- Uses on a daily basis the department data base tools ( TCRD , FAC , Action plan, trial evaluation…)
- Organizes and leads the Trial Preparation Meeting. Is responsible for the Injection Tools trials.
- Takes part to the trials and manages the needed actions in order to reach the Injection trials targets defined during the Trial Preparation Meeting, in accordance with the safety rules.
- Takes part to the wash up meeting after the trial and the tuning loop, for the analysis and synthesis of the global results with the core team.
- Updates the action plan (FAC) and displays the information to the toolmakers.
- Is responsible for the factory tool transfer stage (Tool, Injection process reliability in relation with the factory specifications).
- Makes lessons learnt on his project (best practices / bad experiences) and communicate them to Expertise injection & tooling group.
- Takes part to the customer initial samples parts validation (PPAP / PVS ….).
- Updates the department data base (Raw material / shrinkage)
- Follows the Division Quality system and Optimap procedures.
- Uses the POAE working tools available (quality procedures, Keops, Optimap, Optisup, …)
- May participate to injection molding meeting (worldwide)
- Knowledge / Qualification
- Previous Experience (If relevant)
- Key technical competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 or 5 years of significant experience on Injection & tooling field
- Good level in English
- Able to understand rheology studies
- Advanced competencies in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and design software or viewer