- Work according to HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) requirements and promote a Safety mindset.
- Support process and maintenance activities consistent with departmental expectations and goals.
- Participate in the development of robotic path motions and operating parameters for the introduction of new products and continuous improvement to ensure efficiency within the guidelines of the control plans and customer quality standards.
- Perform all daily electrical and mechanical maintenance on electrostatic spray guns, pumps, robots, motors, and other electronic equipment to ensure optimum performance and utilization.
- Troubleshoot and repair, robotic, electrical, PLC, communication, fluid delivery, and pneumatic equipment.
- Identify, communicate and document any difficulties relating to the product, process and/or quality system.
- Work with equipment suppliers to accurately collect application and performance data on new technology tested in the process.
- Operate Heavy Equipment, Fork Lifts, Sky Lifts, etc. in a safe manner as per the Safety regulations.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Mechanical and electrical experience REQUIRED
- Strong electrical, PLC and robots experience
- Computer technology and programming an asset.
- Associate’s Degree in a related technical field of study a plus.
- Must be computer literate on the Windows platform.
- Previous automotive finishing and robotic experience a plus.
- Durr Robots experience a plus
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.