Within an international Supply Chain IT Team your main missions in the company will be to:
- Realize project tasks in support of the IS Leader
- Contribute and participate to projects’ management and follow ups
- Respect Quality, Planning and provide report and status
- Deliver all information system processes in your perimeter of activities
- Activity reporting
- IS System Documentation (specification, training document)
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Manage projects according to Plastic Omnium Intelligent Exterior Systems (PO IES) IS standard methodology in the JIS/JIT area (Just-in-Sequence/Just-in-Time)
- In cooperation with IS Leader and Business Owners, define, propose, and get the solutions validated
- Write the detailed functional specifications based on the business specifications
- Realize or coordinate the solution
- Organize test sessions and participate in integration tests for your own perimeter
- Participate in the organization of project launches and roll-out on sites according to plan
- Monitor activities of external providers working directly with you
You are a highly motivated student in your 2nd or 3rd year (Bac+4/+5) of a recognized logistics school with knowledge in information systems or a recognized IT school with a strong interest for logistics and supply chain.
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership and overall understanding of your environment. You have an interest for the supply chain area and a first experience or internship in this sector can be a plus.
You are fluent in English, while German and Spanish can be a plus. You have good knowledge of the Office Pack.
Duration : 12 or 24 months (alternance)
Contract type : Contrat d'apprentissage ou contrat de professionalisation (Alternance)
Start : As early as possible
Contact : Louise Normand, firstname.lastname@example.org
Localisation : Nanterre (92)