Within our R&D center in Weissenburg, between Nuremberg and Munich, you will be working as a project quality leader dedicated to a customer, in the quality department. You will be in charge of:
• Monitoring the Quality Project status and escalate risks in project
• Ensuring that customer quality requirements are met and PSW (Part Submission Warrant) to customer is submitted
• Supporting the plant and project organization to improve the process to secure launch and ramp-up
• Contributing to continuous improvement (lessons learned, one point lesson (OPL), best practice, standard improvement)
• Interfacing with customer (Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) reviews, product quality reviews, complaint reporting)
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering school with knowledge in business or a recognized business school with a strong interest for a technical environment.
You need a good knowledge in process audit. Project management skills and Excel skills are valuable as well.
You already have an experience (academic or professional) outside of your home country. Ideally, you have gained a first experience in Quality.
English is a must, and your level of German should be intermediate or fluent
24 months, beginning in April 2021 or earlier