- Ensure compliance with Corporate SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment) objectives and requirements.
- Audit “On-Job-Training” for new associates.
- Audit department training and records to ensure all required paperwork is completed and maintained.
- Assist with onboarding/new hire training activities.
- Responsible for the scheduling and/or delivery of production specific training needs.
- Responsible for management of On Job Trainer program within the department.
- Assist shift managers/team leaders in communicating updates and changes consistently across all shifts.
- Audit production to ensure associates are working to the process; this includes responsibility for editing/revising process documents to IMS standards.
- Utilize MLP (learning management system) to assign training, track training, and store records.
- Assist with the development of training content and delivery.
- Assist with the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training and training programs.
- Report and communicate training progress and training-related activities for each department.
- Other activities as assigned by department and/or training leadership.
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient use of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- In depth knowledge of process; or the ability to learn
- Team player
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work any shift
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.