To enhance the quality of the shipped product and customer satisfaction.
- Support Plastic Omnium SQE on supplier issues
- Support metrology and calibration needs
- Support production on visual aspect decisions
- Support weekly product audits
- Support Engineering and Quality trials involving the SILS
- Improve relationship and goodwill with customer
- Participate in Continuous Improvement tools (POSITIVE, POMs, Focused Improvement Roadmap, etc)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Dedication to Safety
- Quality oriented
- Quality background
- Leadership Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Microsoft Outlook and Basic Microsoft Excel Applications
- Knowledge of TS16949
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs