Your role as an HR coordinator in our plant of Ham's Hall (near Birmingham) will include:
- Support managers in evaluating employee training needs & create/ coordinate the fulfilment of training plans (measuring training effectiveness)
- Support employee relations matters , and the effective operation of the local consultation committee
- Support monthly reporting processes as appropriate
- Maintain the HRIS database to ensure records are accurate and up to date/ monitor Time & Attendance records and provide advice to managers. Maintain HR records
- Manage recruitment projects to source applicants, arrange interviews and feedback on any other relevant information
- Coordinate the new starter process including contract and supporting document issue, and liaising with payroll
- Manage the leaver process including coordinating exit interviews, issuance of leavers letters and liaising with payroll as appropriate
- Assume delegatedresponsibility for certain aspects in absence of the HR manager
- HR project work and additional ad hoc duties as required (employee engagement activities, audit preparedness, CSR initiatives, employee well-being initiatives)
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering school with knowledge in business or a recognized business school with a strong interest for a technical environment. As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum (e.g. one semester or year outside your home country).
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership and good communication skills. You have an interest for the automotive industry and a first experience or internship in this sector can be a plus.
You are open-minded and with a serious desire to learn, and you can demonstrate a clear willingness to embark on an international career. You are also rigorous and result-oriented.
You are fluent in English.
18 months, beginning in January 2021
Ham's Hall, Birmingham area, United Kingdom