To improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness by properly maintaining and improving equipment and maintenance processes in various areas of the facility
- Follow safety rules of Plastic Omnium and work in a manner that is conducive to maintaining a safe and healthful workplace
- Keep a neat, clean, and organized work area
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures as scheduled
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and building systems
- Determine root causes of equipment failures and implement permanent solutions
- Assist and train other internal and contracted maintenance technicians
- Assist contactors with repairs, revisions, construction, and new equipment setup
- Use CMMS to record all work performed on a daily basis
- Must be able to work any shift.
Must have skill and experience in several of the following areas:
- 3+ years of experience
- Industrial manufacturing equipment: Automotive Assembly
- Robotics and PLC troubleshooting and repair
- Mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems
- Complex automated conveyor systems
- Automated/Automatic Guided Vehicles
- Automated punching and ultrasonic welding cells
- National Electric Code
- Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma/GED, Associate’s Degree in a related field of study preferred
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.