Develop, implement and maintain management activities in line with HSE policies, customer expectations and plant objectives, ensuring optimum performance
Coach and develop team to deliver maximum efficiency in all areas
Implement paint progress plan to deliver continuous improvement within the department
- Ensure compliance with corporate and division HSE objectives and requirements
- Ensure parts are produced according to customer specifications and requirements
- Take part in the implementation of the plant progress plan encouraging staff involvement, through the implementation of a specific follow-up activity
- Lead a daily production meeting, adjusting the resources accordingly to the changes, implement and make sure of the efficiency of the corrective actions
- Participate in the daily, weekly and monthly meetings of his/her production unit, defining the plans for short and medium activity, including new product launch.
- Manage the paint area internal organization
- Manage the team (organisation, objectives, discipline and mindset, people development) according to department and projects requirements
- Is required to maintain a high level of maintenance and cleanliness in the paint area
- Propose the operating budget and then deliver the agreed budget
- Provide appropriate support on new programs development in relation with program development team
- Support and acquire the knowledge to deploy best practices
- Put in place effective visual management
- Degree level education with preferred specialization in engineering / plastics
- Dedication to safety
- Internal and external customer orientation
- Proven record of delivering results
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managerial or leadership position
- Experience dealing with demanding customers with regard to quality and delivery (Tier 1 automotive experience a plus)
- Experience in a large manufacturing environment, with a background to problem solving, deployment of industrial standards and best practices
- “Lean” application to products, processes and flows
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs