To maintain equipment in the Assembly department
- Make all necessary repairs and preventive maintenance checks for equipment
- Keep equipment clean and dust free
- Assist Automation Tech with needed repairs
- Apply 5 “S” Standards to Injection equipment
- Attend all classes and training required by Plastic Omnium
- Install and maintain a wide variety of complicated electrical, electronic transmission testing and control equipment, single or 3 phase up to maximum voltage used in plant and on injection equipment
- Diagnose and solve any type of electrical or electronic trouble with switchboards, test boards, motors, starters, switches, circuits and controls
- Install conduit and wiring, piping for pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- Assist maintenance technicians in other groups as required
- Dedication to Safety
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to wear a personal harness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office fluency (i.e. MSProject, Excel, Word….)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs