Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 31,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2017 revenue of €8 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its business.
The Clean Energy Systems Division is the world leader in energy storage systems. The division employs 7,500 employees in 36 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
Support Hydrogen-related R&D projects needs with numerical simulations
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Support Projects in the field of Solid Mechanics for hydrogen tanks
- Perform simulations following existing methodology
- Deliver on-time reports
- Capitalizes knowledge via simulation guidelines
- Interact with Projects to explain simulation results and gather feedback
- Engineering degree
- Good knowledge in solid mechanics simulation (finite elements analysis)
- Good knowledge of computation software (Abaqus preferred)
Skills & Abilities
- Fluent in English
- Aptitude in communication
- Having a European nationality and being under 29 years of age (eligibility criteria for the VIE Programme)