Mechanical Engineer Team Leader
|CONTRACT TYPE||Long Term-At will
Clean Energy Systems
- Support production to improve product quality, optimize the process flow and parameter to improve production efficiency
- As plant representative, in charge of the coordination between plant and program team, also attend the new program development of phase 4,5,6 and industrialization preparation.
- In charge of internal package design and supplier component package validation
- Mechanical engineer team management.
- Participate the analysis of 8D, quality and safety.
- Industrialization preparation coordination between program and plant, participate in the program development gate review.
- Application of Pokayoke and SPC
- Optimization of process flow and parameter.
- Prepare the machine improvement specification and technical communication with supplier.
- In charge of internal package design and supplier component package validation.
- In charge of the production team training about working instruction, technical specification and machine turning
- Support production/maintenance team to analyze the complex problem on the machine and assure the machine work in normal situation.
- Lead the continuous improvement activities
- POMS activities
- Set up the optimization group and work as workshop leader
- Assist Engineering Manager to coordinate and communicate with project members in terms of new product industrialization development
- Have authority to stop machines in case of immediate risk
- University graduated
- Minimum 3 years’ experience for mechanical design or machine design or plastic material welding
- Good English level (speaking, listening, reading and writing: fluent)
- Bachelor major in Mechanical Design
Job Technical skills
- Mastery of mechanical design
- Mastery of CAD software( UG or Catia, Autocad)
- Good knowledge for safety, ergonomic
- Basic automatism knowledge
- Mastery of plastic material machining and welding process control
- Mastery of pneumatic and hydraulic Knowledge
- Good automatic, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge
- Basic knowledge of package
- Good knowledge of LOTO
Job Soft skills
- Competence for formalizing and transferring the know-how
- Competence for analyzing, solving the problem and building the action plan
- Work actively, can withstand pressure, strong team cooperation ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment