To ensure that Associates have everything needed to perform all aspects of their jobs safely and properly.
- Monitor work environment and mentor employee actions to ensure safe working conditions, LOTO.
- Lead Associates to ensure they are following current Work Instructions for proper P.M. and maintenance procedures.
- Monitor production schedule to ensure that you have adequate coverage for the day, to perform your daily checks, and attend to any breakdowns that would require personnel.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment(conveyors, ovens, etc)
- Carry a company phone so the Plant Manager can reach you, or Department Managers if needed.
- Ensure World Class workmanship and quality is delivered to all customers
- Communicate IPI indicators, control assigned area update and make changes as needed to the Maintenance board.
- Ensure Associates are provided proper tools/support to perform their jobs to the best of their ability.
- Provide direction / assign tasks to reports on your shift, and give assistance when needed.
- Report any safety or performance issues to Plant Management.
- Provide spare parts list and upgrade suggestions to machines or other equipment to improve department results.
- Able to order parts in Alfresco (parts procurement program)
- Provide End of shift report to Plant Management explaining the detail of your shift. (D.M work orders)
- Lead department in 5S and visual factory activities assigned to you. Also participate in plant wide 5S as needed.
- Team lead to team lead shift hand
- Hig School Diploma/GED
- Good People Person skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Maintenance Experience
- Paint line Experience
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, Excel)
- Willing to train all associates in job functions that you have mastered
- Answer company phone through out the evening or day time.
- Offer up suggestions to improve equipment, with costs, details and pay back if applicable.
- Willing to rotate shifts when required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs