The Programs Financial Manager is the CFO in the programs axis and will partner with the customer centers to challenge and support program performances.
The Programs Financial Manager will be the expert for investment profitability tool for the region and leads the target costing process and costs to market.
The Programs Financial Manager is the Finance key Interface between the programs, the country and central finance functions.
- The Programs Financial Manager is responsible for managing projects profitability for the entire region of Europe.
- The Programs Financial Manager supervises Program Controllers, prepares reports that summarize programs performances on a consistent basis.
- The Programs Financial Manager provides project management disciplines to ensure steering committee review for Gate & Capcom reviews
- The Programs Financial Manager provides work direction, training & development for lower-level assigned staff.
The Programs Financial Manager:
- Manages and supports the Program Controllers team.
- Attends to all Gate Reviews at the Europe level.
- Is responsible for the pre-CAPCOM agenda, review, and minutes.
- Leads the worldwide program profitability study when the region hosts the global quotation.
- Supports the Program Managers in updating the project profitability tool, bringing his knowledge of the best practices of the Group and establishes the relation with the local controllers of the production sites.
- Analyses, progress reported against the work schedules; and recommend actions to improve progress.
- Is responsible for Business planning ; product cost, price, profitability, including development costs, tooling, capacitary investments, ramp-up cost
- Defines and monitors execution of program business plan and follows program CAPEX
- Trains and motivates program team members to achieve enhanced understanding of program cost and program financial goals.
- Defines tasks / actions and timing to achieve or improve program financial goals (roadmap to target / Program profitability) together with the Program Manager
- Monitors program financial performances including
- Monthly profitability / BI reporting
- Performance of program change request
- Improve and detail financial information and documentation for program status information within PO organization
- Planning, documentation, control and approval of program spendings and Customer reimbursement