According to production/Quality/time and costs standards: Maintain the paint production process (robots, booths, water treatment processes), develop application and paint process, ensure basic maintenance, analyze and corrects deviations in such way that equipment OEE is improved
· Work according to SHE requirements (LOTO, grounding…) and promote safety mindset on day to day basis
· Develop paint programs and path teaching of robots as well as assist in new product development.
· Deploy paint standards in the shift
· Start and stop the paint line
· Control paint operation and equipment (including robots)
· Check quality and conformity of the application process according to quality requirements and procedures
· Apply maintenance level 1 procedures for robots and all paint equipment (guns, jigs…)
· Maintain paint applicators
· Support Mix Room (technical)
· Assist with creating work instructions
· Minimize stops of the paint line
· In case of defects, contribute to root cause analysis, action plan set up and deploy within his shift the corrective actions
· Contribute in continuous improvement workshops; propose measures to improve product and process quality
· Follow up and optimize continuously paint consumption (primer, basecoat, clear coat, hardeners, and solvents, rinsing solvents…)
Work Instructions, procedures and information:
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire: