To develop and implement a training program for all employees within Chattanooga.
- Schedule, manage and monitor training events on-site and off-site
- Direct personnel training and development programs
- Perform needs analysis and formulate training policies and schedules
- Organize and develop training manuals, reference library, evaluation procedures, multimedia aids and other education materials
- Train supervisory personnel in effective training processes.
- Coordinate training courses with community educational facilities
- Participate in Continuous Improvement tools
- Dedication to Safety
- Experience in Training in Manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors degree preferred
- Good organization skills
- Self motivated
- Able to coordinate more than one project at a time
- Able to implement new programs
- Able to represent all shifts as required
- Competence with MS Office applications
- Good Customer Service Skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs