- Design, program, simulate, and test automation controls systems (PLC & Robotic)
- Provides engineering support to the Plant and to the project team for the launch of new products serial and spare parts (OPTIMAP) and/or of equipment installation (OPTIPRO).
- Continually support cost reduction and CI opportunities during manufacturing launch and regular production.
- Participates in projects as a member of Manufacturing Project Manager extended team. During the project phase participates in small CAPEX validation and installation, manage technical drawings and technical data sheets.
- Responsible through plant organization to coordinate and to deliver tasks for project development.
- Program ladder logic in Allen Bradley RS Logix 5000 and legacy software
- Develop and modify Human Machine Interface (HMI) screens
- Assists production managers in defining Standard Operation Procedures for production operators, creating work instructions and training production teams.
- Validates back-up solutions coming from contingency plan.
- Responsible for Automation Equipment Spare parts coordination
- Coach for Automation Engineers
- Follow supplier during building modification and/or realization
- Lead punch list process for equipment
- Participate in Continuous Improvement tools
- Dedication to Safety
- Engineer degree (Master’s degree preferred); Or 5 years relative work experience
- Experience with Allen Bradley ladder logic programming
- Experience with Siemens STEP 7 family
- Experience with FANUC, KUKA, & ABB Robots
- Experience with Machine vison programming (Cognex, Banner, Keyence etc.);
- Knowledge on plastics processing (injection, painting, assembly);
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Command of MS Office, Internet, databases
- Very good job organization and results-achieve orientation;
- Continuous improvement orientation
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs