Ensure that suppliers have accurate forecast of releases to see that the right number of the right components are delivered at the right time in order to meet production requirements.
- Using data in SAP to prepare forecast 4 – 6 months in the future;
- Based on forecast, plan orders for components from suppliers
- Monitor stock levels of raw material and ensure on-time delivery of material
- Releasing orders from suppliers for components;
- Reviewing and updating released and planned orders daily;
- Communication and follow-up of orders to suppliers;
- Maintaining and controlling inventory balances
- Serve as a key user system. Train and asses end –users
- All other duties assigned by manager
- Participate in Continuous Improvement tools
- Dedication to Safety
- College degree or strong relevant experience
- 5 years experience working with domestic and international suppliers
- Experience with transportation/logistics industry helpful
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and SPAB
- Strong organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs