Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 31,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2019 revenue of €9.2 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Clean Energy Systems Division is the world leader in energy storage systems and employs 7,500 employees in 36 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
As project buyer costing, your main mission is to support the Sales team for the Customer RFQ (Request for Quotation) in Europe area (Project phase 1). In addition, you are in charge to submit costed Bill Of Material (BOM) and define the budget development hours for the purchasing team.
You manage the suppliers and supports the team according to the responsibilities matrix of purchasing department.
In your position, you are in charge of:
- Send RFQs (request for quotation)
- Establishing and analyzing quotations from approved suppliers while matching the programs requirements in RFQ phase
- Negotiating accordance with the target prices of the customer
- Working with suppliers and project teams to achieve cost reductions
- Establish, maintain and publish documents required by the purchasing force procedures (costed BOM)
- Managing the price changes of suppliers, cost reductions, engineering and meetings / activities with core suppliers
- Actively participating in RFQ kick-off meetings of program and follow-up meetings.
- Defining the purchasing budgets (hours, travel & expenses) for new projects
- Managing some development or serial project purchasing activities.
Master of Purchasing / Business School
Technical training / materials
With a first experience in the industry
1 - 2 years
Mélissa ATEK, Chargée de recrutement : firstname.lastname@example.org