Manage the warehouse team and the information & material flows related to Raw Material, Components, WIP, Finished Goods
inside plant and also at its external warehouse.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES & TASKS
- Ensure safety & security over people, equipment, and goods in all storage places & for all operations as well as compliance
- Provide management leadership to motivate the warehouse team to achieve the highest level of performance in the execution of warehousing activities.
- Use warehouse / flow expertise to improve warehousing processes (receiving, line feeding, shipping, storage, stocktaking) and eliminate the waste out of the organization and implement KPIs to track the improvement and make the team accountable
- Update the data of SAP based on hereinbefore documents, answer for its accuracy and time effectiveness
- Supervise warehouse keeper to move in or out the goods on the basis of FIFO
- college degree or above
- At least 3 years’ experience in warehouse management
Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication & coordination skill.
- Team work spirit.
- Initiative and high sense of responsibilities.