Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 30,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2017 revenue of €8 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its business.
The Clean Energy Systems Division is the world leader in energy storage systems. The division employs 7,500 employees in 36 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
Development and design of mechanical structures for High Pressure Storage System for trucks and buses.
- Define and design mechanical integration of HPV in trucks and buses
- Assure conformity with applicable standards and crash test constrains
- Guaranty compliance with static and dynamic solicitations
- Design of steel and aluminum brackets for mounting bodies and components
- Creation of truck package assembly drawings
- Creation of the Bill of Materials for the product/project
- Creation of Kit Installation Instructions and/or Sub-assembly Drawings
- Support sales team in front of the customers; contribute to RFQs and solution definition.
- As an expert, support project teams
- Support sourcing to build and qualify mechanical component supplier base
- Support industrial team to define assembly and testing lines
- Above 5 years in Engineering/R&D positions or mechanical structure industrialization
- Deep experience in mechanical structure integration on trucks and buses
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent
Job Technical skills
- Solid and deep understanding of the technology
- Competences in mechanics: static and dynamics
- Understand system optimization
- Understand design for manufacturing
Job Soft skills
- Ability to work efficiently
- Ability to find trade offs
- Open minded, can think out of the box
- Delivers clear and easy to understand information
- Comfortable communicating to different types of audiences, upwards and downwards