Prepare Divisional Management Cost Center Reporting:
- Analyze monthly project costs
- Participation to the Business plan, budget, forecasting and actuals process
Provide Business Partner Support to Customer Centers
- Support the project team in their demand
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and other decision support material as required
Management of master data
- Creation and follow up of the master data (project codes; update of the project status…)
- Preparation and control of program documents for management committee.
- Any other tasks within the mission of the Divisional Finance team as required
- Student in Business School (ESC) in Accounting / Controlling major.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Strong MS- Excel skills
- Communication skills, in particular to exchange and work with other function
Skills & Abilities
- Self-starter with superior communication skills
- Able to provide advice and support but also to challenge and provide an alert when things are not on track
- Able to build relationships and work both cross-functionally and cross-regionally
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused in a fast paced environment