Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 33,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2017 revenue of €8 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Auto Inergy Division is the world leader in energy storage systems. The division employs 7,500 employees in 36 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
Reinforces the internal Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Prevention service for preparation to transfer to the new site - Deltatech for immediate functionality
- Participate to the Emergency Response Plan definition
- Participate to the Fire Prevention File definition
- Support the Safety Advisor for the implementation of the HSE management system
- Establish guidelines and instructions for laboratories regarding hazards identification and risk prevention
- Support inventory and management of equipments and chemicals
- Support development of the waste management process (up to disposal)
- Verify and/or calculate the environmental impact of the site and update the environmental permit as necessary
- Education : Bachelor or Master Degree in HSE management (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or equivalent)
- Experience : previous experience in an industrial environment is preferred
- Knowledge of risk analysis methodology
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Communication skills
- Team spirit
- Innovation and openness to change