The Customer Service Sales Intern reports directly to the Director of the Customer Center and directly supports the activities of the Customer Center Sales Managers, Program Management and Program Application Engineers.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in use of SAP, an MRP planning system an asset but training provided as needed.
- Basic ability to navigate Internet and Intranet software packages.
- Ability to maintain working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Must be flexible, dependable and creative.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills (English required.)
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Must be able to manage time and determine priorities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Full time college student sophomore or higher class pursuing a business degree.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT OF JOB
- Work requires standing, walking, bending, stooping and sitting