Contributes, as member of the CES* Learning and Competency development team, to the digitalization of the Training activities in the division. Through three main elements: LMS** management, training engineering for our internal university and finally management of our brand new onboarding application.
*CES: Clean Energy Systems: Plastic Omnium entity producing energy storage and depollution systems.
** LMS : Learning Management System – Plastic Omnium LMS is internally called MyLearningPlace
Responsibility 1 Contributes to deployment of the new Training Plan Module of Plastic Omnium LMS (from March 2020 to Dec 2021)
Contributes to Plastic Omnium LMS day-to-day management and improvement (to come :“Training Plan” functionality (from March 2020 to Dec 2021))
- Contributes to the definition of the standard process of training for the division (CES)
- Participates to the testing of the Training Plan module in MyLearningPlace (LMS) in collaboration with the Group, with the IES Division and the pilot sites.
- Designs or updates the Training materials (PPT, Videos, Capsules, …)
- Trains the sites to the use of MyLearningPlace (especially the new functionalities)
- Supports the sites (HR Training manager) in the use of MyLearningPlace and collects feedback
- Participates to the monitoring of the CES training activity thanks to data extraction and analysis
Responsibility 2 Development of a training module by immersive technology (from March 2020 to Sept 2020) for the Industrial function.
- Writes the functional specifications in collaboration with Industrial experts
- Contributes to the script design with the experts and with the supplier
- Pilots the supplier in the design of the module
- Organizes and pilots the testing of the training module with a sample of testers from our 3 regions
- Contributes to the communication plan built-up with CES internal communication.
- Leads the module roll-out in the Division.
Responsibility 3 Assistance in the roll-out of an onboarding application
- Contributes to the roll-out of an onboarding application across the Division, from March 2020 to July 2020 for CES.
- Supports the HR Training Manager in back-office activity
- Collects feedback to communicate to the supplier, for improvement and/or evolutions
- Bachelor or Master in Human Resources
- Experience in training engineering
- Fluent in English (contact with HR all over the world)
- Appetence for technics and the industrial world
Job Technical skills
- Database skills
- Excel skills for data treatment (after extraction from the LMS)
- Windows environment (including Pack Office)
- Pedagogical skills
Job Soft skills
- Verbal and written communication
- Technical learning
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Organizational Agility
- Managing Work Processes