- Responsible to work with legal department to insure the legal soundness of the contractual relationships between POCES and its supply base, within scope assigned. This includes but not limited to, Master Agreements, Financial Improvement Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Consignment Agreements)
- Proposes, get approval, deploy and track the commodity strategy (with his/her manager or Global leader)
- Manages the supply base according the strategy defined
- Manage and update often the Business Plan.
- Define with management adequate number of supplier according the regions need.
- His/her responsible for his market analysis and intelligence (benchmark, professional fairs, market trends, innovation...
- Takes part or leads internal working groups for technical savings identification or problem solving
- Follows and reports the suppliers performance and action plans.
- He/She is responsible to report any risk to the risk manager of his commodity (financial health of suppliers, M&A, dependence ratio…)
- Leads negotiation with the suppliers and internal customers
- Responsible for working directly with CES Americas sites in all related in regards to all commercial supply chain subjects but not limited to packaging, sequencing operations, transportation, logistics providers, carriers, brokers, logistics claims, among others.
- Work cooperatively with supply chain group in optimizing logistics operations from packaging optimization, transportation and material flow to customer delivery.
- Actively participate in RFQ’s activities for logistic services requirements for regular production and future programs.
- Recommends thru sourcing committees decisions logistics suppliers in relation to cost, service quality, capacity and operational capabilities.
- Studies and create fuel surcharge mechanisms calculation based on market prices and cost benefits for the company.
- Visit and audit logistics supplier’s facilities to qualify as new source assist until resolution of operational claims, service quality and delivery problems.
- Manage logistics pricing in SAP. Create process to control and monitoring pricing fluctuation in the system