Plastic Omnium innovations supports its customers towards clean and intelligent mobility. In a fast moving and changing automotive world, with high environmental demands, Plastic Omnium, independent family-owned automotive supplier, develops innovative products and solutions for the cleaner and connected car of the future. Through its expertise, 128 factories and 24 R&D centers, the Group designs and produces vehicle light-weighting, storage and energy depollution solutions, as well as modularization of the front-end module for its 92 worldwide customers.
Plastic Omnium is world leader in design and production of exterior systems and clean energy systems and in design and assembly of complex modules through its dedicated branches:
- Plastic Omnium Modules through HBPO, a 66.67%-owned subsidiary of Plastic Omnium, world leader in the development, assembly and logistics of automotive front-end modules with 17% of worldwide market share;
- Plastic Omnium Intelligent Exterior Systems (IES), world’s leading supplier of exterior components and modules. Supporting our customers worldwide with 61 plants in 14 countries through development of innovative solutions for a more sustainable and connected car;
Plastic Omnium Clean Energy Systems (CES), leading global tier one supplier of fuel systems and emission reduction solutions. Operating worldwide with its 38 plants in 19 countries, Plastic Omnium also develops new energies solutions for zero emission cars.
Your main missions will be:
- Support the Commodity Manager in the leadership of the procurement commercial aspects within a Commodity team ;
- Integrate the commodity team in order to follow up day to day business ;
- Participate to the design of the commodity strategy ;
- Develop price understanding and build cost model per technology ;
- Handle NDAs and organize supplier visits, presentations ;
- Preparing and negotiating contract amendments ;
- Supporting cost reduction and optimization projects where required ;
- Raising purchase orders in SAP.
- Bac+5 Master /in Purchasing appreciated
- Technical background is a plus
- High level of initiative, good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- SAP knowledge appreciated
- MS Office
Localization & Contact
α-Alphatech - Compiègne (60)