Manages the team and the system of the preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance (Robotics, Air makeup units, Paint systems, Conveyor systems, Oven system, Sludge system, RTO, ETC…), in order to ensure the complete availability of the production equipment respecting safety rules, OEE, KPI and budget target.
- Develops and manages the preventive, predictive maintenance plans for all equipment related to Paint line.
- Track downtime continuously and maintain data and perform root cause analysis and put in place recurrence prevention plans.
- Proposes the budget for the maintenance and monitor it.
- Manages all the work contracts for repairs or periodic visits.
- Takes part in the new building works (budget, investment requests, specifications)
- Proposes and builds up improvements of the Painting department. Receives new equipment and ensures that they are in accordance with the standards.
- Guarantees the compliance to the HSE rules of each operation of outside companies.
- Manage maintenance team (gives objectives to his team, takes part in the training plan, evaluates the members of his team)
- Takes part in the improvement activities (improving energy savings, equipment efficiency, Maintenance cost reduction.)
- Develop and Update planning, Indicators, work instruction, for maintenance.
- Apply 5 “S” Standards and activities in Paint Maintenance area, paint equipment and assigned areas.
- Monitor spare parts and consumables cost and inventory in SAP. And manage inventories to ensure supplies of consumables and spares are always available as required.
- Install and maintain a wide variety of complicated mechanical and electrical, and Control equipment
- Diagnose and solve any type of mechanical, electrical or electronic trouble with all paint equipment, circuits and controls
- Build from wiring diagrams and sketches, large single phase and 3- phase equipment
- Diagnose and repair breakdowns to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic equipment in Paint Dept.
- Keep up with existing changes in all applicable codes and guidelines e.g. NFPA, NEC, OSHA, EPA etc.
- Dedication to Safety
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s preferred
- Maintenance on Paint Equipment (Robotics, Air makeup units, Paint systems, Conveyor system ,Oven system ETC…), experience in plastics / paint industry would be ideal, paint line, robots knowledge will be a plus
- Good knowledge of maintenance procedures (predictive, preventive, corrective)
- Computer, PLC and controls programming knowledge
- Good oral and working capability in English
- Behaviors: leadership, motivated, customer (internal and external) orientated, costs oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs