Is responsible with the application of the PO Group's policies related with the purchaing activities
- Controls the purchase of all goods and services for non-product items (MRO, indirect, spare parts), single point of contract for suppliers
- Creates and implements sourching strategy in order to achieve target cost reduction as per company objectives
- Identifies, creates, maintains Approved Supplier Lists in SAP
- Participates to all meetings with suppliers in order to ensure correct identification of company needs and negociatios of best prices, delivery terms and payment conditions.
- Participate to contract negociations for service providers.
- Proposes the optimum source of supply taking into account price, delivery, and general market condition and group standards.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure that contractual agreements meet all quality standards, commercial terms, health and safety and other relevant standards
- Actively resist cost increases and reduce major cost drivers.
- Raise and maintain Purchas Requisitions, Purchase Orders and other relevant information on SAP ensuring information are accurately recorded.
- Actively engages suppliers in order to ensure products are delivered on time, on cost and at wright quantity.
- Liaise with supplier to ensure prompt delivery; cost and quality meet the requirements.
- Seek the development of current supplies through continuous monitoring of all aspects of the supply process and establishing meaningful measures of performance.
- Ensures that orders and payments are in line with authorization limits specified by the company.
- Review and take action against non-performing suppliers.
- Recommends, develops and implements action to continuously improve purchasing systems, procedures, policies, activities and reports
- Undertakes other tasks and duties as assigned by management.
- Univerisity graduate: technical or economics
- 1 - 3 years experience on similar position
- Advanced knowledge of English language, French language (is considered an advantage)
- Advanced computer operating skills (Pack Office, Internet and Intranet programs),
- Correctitudine, flexibility
- Strategical thinking, analytical and creative