Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 33,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2017 revenue of €8 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its business.
The Clean Energy Systems Division is the world leader in energy storage systems. The division employs 7,500 employees in 36 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
Embedded software development for sensors, actuator and controllers development.
- Interact with system engineers and project team on analysis of the system requirements and software requirements definition
- Interface with hardware design and development (internal or external supplier)
- Development, integration and testing of embedded software for new products lines components (sensors, actuators or controllers) following internal software development process and guidelines
- Perform software unit testing, integration and qualification testing as required
- Access third party software specific to the microcontroller platform
- Support software quality assurance process
- Support integration with supplier development in production phase
- Support development of best practices with regards to process and tools for software development
- Collaborate with multi discipline and multi-cultural project team across different sites
- University degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of automotive embedded systems (architectures and communication protocols)
- Experience with C programming on embedded environments based on 16/32-bit microcontrollers
- Hands-on experience on troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Adequate knowledge on reading schematics and datasheets of components
- Familiar with software configuration management tools and issue tracking
- Familiar with model-based software development and tools (MATLAB/Simulink/Embedded Coder)
- Familiar with agile and traditional development processes, norms and standards (ASPICE, ISO26262)
Skills and abilities
- Team spirit and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Candidate should be eligible for VIE (Volunteering for International Experience scheme)