MISSION: Ensure the integrity of the data in the SAP through proactively cycle counting assigned parts and performing various audits of SAP and making stock adjustments when necessary.
- Maintain SAP Inventory accuracy by
- Performing cycle counts on assigned parts
- Performing material movements: plant to plant transfers and delivery receipts, scrap transactions, and inventory adjustments as required to maintain system
- Audit storage location for misplaced parts and correcting the problem
- Other duties as required
- Dedication to Safety
- HS Diploma or GED
- PO Certified fork lift driver
- Ability to work independently
- Able to read, understand and follow work instructions
- Team oriented
- Able to learn and do multiple tasks simultaneously
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs