- Interface and voice of the plant for projects launched within the plant and the realization of manufacturing readiness process
- Responsible for all manufacturing process including injection, paint, assembly, bonding and process flow methods and equipment
- Deployment of methodology and best practice
- Provides engineering support to the manufacturing teams to improve and optimize productivity
For new projects he/she will:
- Manage capacity and anticipate need for equipment modification and capacity adjustments
- Work with the industrial project team (Injection leader or paint leader) and in relation to equipment supplier managing day to day equipment installation follow up
- Investigate project feasibility
- Initiate and publish FMEA’s includes improvement follow-up
- Ensure equipment meets technical and performance specifications
- Create and Evaluate the safety and environmental risk assessments linked to the implementation of new installations, including the impact on human resources
- Responsible for Plant Layout and Capacity studies
- Organize and coordinate new equipment and processes trials in the plant
- Participate in commissioning activities, provisional and final acceptance
- Participate in reception of manufacturing means/equipment/process
- Validate injection, paint, assembly, bonding and process flow operating standards and procedures
- In cooperation with industrial teams, participate in new manufacturing production means, specifications and reception in the plant
- Keep and update new equipment documentation
- Write all workstation instructions in cooperation with manufacturing teams
- Update new product documentation.
For existing processes provided, he/she will:
- Propose, test and validate technical solutions to improve manufacturing performance (productivity, quality, safety, availability, safety, risk )
- Participate in action plans to restore regular process and follow daily follow up
- Give production team assistance and training
- Analyze process failures root cause analysis using (temperature, speed, hygrometry, ventilation/ speed, pressure, MFI) and adjust process settings
- Organize and coordinate new materials and processes tests in the plant.
- Engineering degree with 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Dedication to safety
- Proven record of delivering results
- Good communicator
- Team player, effective leadership, self-determined in approach to tasks, systematic and disciplined approach to activities
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs