- Ensure the data accuracy of system master data necessary for excellent system performance.
- Coordinates the master data for new projects for the plant (new products and new processes) ensuring adherence to core rules and standards.
- Work with defined teams to ensure that master data is available, relevant and created in time for project milestones.
- Provide the interface between IS systems and the engineering, logistics and finance teams.
- Ensure Safety policies are understood and respected within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Act as the interface between development teams and the plant coordinating the collation and creation of the necessary master data essential for the good operation of SAP.
- Supports the SAP key users with the creation of master data in supplementary systems (Mattec, SQP etc…).
- Works alongside the Plant Engineers and SAP System Controller to ensure that information is reviewed and relevant to current manufacturing conditions.
- Interfaces with the IS (Information System) department to ensure that master data rules are applied and consistent with operating procedures.
- Dedication to safety
- Internal and external customer orientation
- Good understanding of SAP core model
- Good communication and demonstrates strong process background
- Open to new concepts and innovation with application to problem solving and productivity improvement
- Computer literacy (SAP, Excel, Access) – Data analytics
Experience in engineering, supply chain or administrative environment
Experience dealing with multiple different departments
Ability to demonstrate a quality approach to data management
Experience with “Lean” application to products, problem solving, processes and flows
Some of our Outstanding Benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans (effective on day of hire)
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Relocation for qualified moves
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.