- The Finance Business Process Owner is responsible for the improvement of the INGOAL (SAP) Fi and Co tools in the organization.
- This includes the training and the documentation of processes for the end-users, the implementation of the needed tools to improve the efficiency of the finance population (A/P, A/R, G/L, Treasury, and Controlling), and the guidance regarding business rules to follow in the financial systems.
- He/she is the privileged contact in the Country/Region for the Division and the Group regarding SAP and any financial system.
- Perform general ledger accounting and financial reporting for Clean Energy’s USA operation.
- Work is performed in a fast-paced environment within tight time constraints
- Unusual hours and travel may be required
- This is a salaried exempt position
- Drive standardization and improvement in the accounting and controlling tools
- Support Finance end-users in their daily use of SAP and other financial systems; organize the needed training to improve the SAP knowledge and share the best practices.
- Coordinate the network of finance Key-users in the Country (6 locations). He/she is the entry point in the Region for any SAP or financial system topic.
- Implement the needed interfaces with other systems (Payroll, T&E, banks, A/P invoice digitization system, etc.) to improve the efficiency of the accounting and controlling functions
- Coordinate business flows with other departments (Purchasing, Customer Center, Human resources etc…) to ensure the accuracy of the reported figures and to comply with Group and local rules.
- Promote efficiency-improvement ideas and look for benchmark (Division, Company, external).
- Promote internal control and provides the necessary KPIs to drive improvement. Look for innovative ideas to improve processes and automate routine work.
- Support the Accounting Manager and the Operations Controller system-wise in their daily work.
- Create ad-hoc reports when needed.
- Perform month-end close activities and prepare monthly journal entries.
- Assist with monthly financial reporting to the corporate office in Paris.
- Analyze and reconcile various general ledger accounts.
- Monitor, analyze and reconcile inter-company billings from affiliates, including management fees.
- Perform accounting for R&D and Program Controlling.
- Prepare timely and accurate documents for all audit requests.
- Accurately and timely, complete all ad-hoc analyses, projects, reporting, etc.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and corporate accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Liaison to IS&S on software and technical issues.
- Promote and exemplifies Clean Energy Systems values to all associates
- Must successfully complete all Clean Energy Systems required training.
- Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures, including safety rules.
- Provide support to other positions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.