Adopt Continuous Improvement Leader Standardized Work and fulfill CIP expectations
· Deploy and maintain Focused Improvement (DIV.O5.OP.08), with follow-up and completion of
actions, according to Plant Project A3.
· Conduct and lead improvement activity within plant by applying POMS methodology, and deploy
POMS Operational Standards.
· Co-ordinate, capture and transfer improvements using Applied Kaizen DIV.O5.FO.03
· Implement Lean projects and workshops that produce an improvement of the plant IPIs or any other
indicators of interest for the company.
· Coordinate and support technical assessments (Injection, Paint, Maintenance) within the plant and
follow up the action plan has been deployed and completed
· Train and develop Plant management team in the formulation and execution of lean
· Participate actively in CIP networks and attend annual CIP convention.
· Communicate and deploy Applied Kaizen and Best Practice within the plant. Reporting progress and
results to Divisional CIP Team.
· Conduct IPI reporting at Plant level, reporting to Plant Committee and Divisional CIP Manager
· Maintain and submit monthly report on plant performance and activity
· Assigned responsibility for reporting Business Unit CI performance and activity, by attending the weekly
CIP Network conference call/meeting (nominated by Divisional CIP Manager)