Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 31,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2018 revenue of €8 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Auto Inergy Division is the world leader in energy storage systems and employs 7,500 employees in 36 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
As Project buyer costing your mission is to support the Sales team for each new Customer RFQ in Europe (Fuel systems, SCR systems and Water injection systems) and submit costed Bill Of Material (BOM) and budget development hours for the purchasing team.
You manage the suppliers as part of POAI and supports the team according to the responsibilities mAtrix of purchasing department.
In your position, you are in charge of:
- Send RFQs (request for quotation)
- Establishing and analyzing quotations from approved suppliers and matching the components needs of the programs in RFQ phase
- Negotiating accordance with the target prices of the customer
- Working with suppliers and project teams to achieve cost reductions
- Establishing, maintain and publish documents required by the purchasing force procedures (costed BOM)
- Managing the price changes of suppliers, cost reductions, engineering and meetings / activities with core suppliers
- Actively participating in meetings of program planning and progress meetings.
Master of Purchasing / Business School
Technical training / materials / chemistry
With a first experience in the industry
1 - 2 years