- Manage all Service activity between Plastic Omnium and the customer.
- Quote all new Service requirments:
- Receive customer request for quotes.
- Provide all requests for quote information to PO plants.
- Verify and review with team and account managers.
- Verify contracts.
- Present offer to customer.
- Update documents, system, team with new info.
- Dispute and assist Plastic Omnium's plants with service issues.
- Support all service issues related to plant delivery issue.
- Back up support for all SAP related system needs with sales group.
- Support advance quote activity with Business development managers and account managers.
- Support FCA and GM market test activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in automotive sales and/or engineering program management a plus
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural atmosphere is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Ability to travel (domestic ~ %5 and international ~1%)
Some of our Outstanding Benefits
·Medical / Dental / Vision plans (effective on day of hire)
·Vehicle Discount Programs
·Relocation for qualified moves
·Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned up successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.