The Supply Chain Manager makes main production planning and raw material/components purchasing planning base on customer request. arrange the Finish goods shipping and follow up to meet customer requirements
- Organize and assure on time delivery to customers
- Raw material/components purchasing planning and main production planning
- Manage material flow (movement/receiving/storage/delivery)
- Manage and contract all transportation services
- Manage and support all needs in the shipping group
- Manage and support all Receiving and Storage needs to support production
- Maintain good relationships with the custom. Grasp logistics information, customer scorecards, and customer portals
- Manage production planning, and work together to follow up and improve the respect rate of production planning.
- Maintenance/equipment/general material purchasing cost control
- Inventory level optimization
- Ensure the management of its personnel in terms of evaluation and evolution
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations and promote safety awareness
- At least 5 years of experience in Logistics/Scheduling
- Experience in JIT Automotive Business。
- Familiar with purchasing work flow and supplier management procedure.
- Experience in MRP/SAP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data
- Ability to maintain working relationship with internal/ external customers and customs.
- Proven managerial capabilities in a team environment
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Bachelor degree in Business or/and Logistic