MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / GŁÓWNE OBOWIĄZKI:
• Coordination of recruitment process, including promotion of the company at universities, apprenticeship and internship programs.
• Support for managers in terms of people development: performance reviews, development and successsion plans, competencies' management.
• Responsibility for recruitment budget.
• Participation in preparation of budget: staffing, trainings, recruitment.
• Daily support for employees.
• Responsiblity for KPIs related to position and preparation of reports.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS / GŁÓWNE WYMAGANIA:
• Education: higher (preferabley in the field of HRM or psychology).
• Experience: min. 5 years in a similar position in production plant and in international environment.
• Experience in payroll process would be an asset.
• Ability to operate ERP systems as well as in MS Office programs: Excel, Powerpoint.
• Very good command of English (B2 / C1 level).
• Very good organization of work and focus on achieving results; ability to work in a team and high level of communication skills.