SCM BPO mission is to improve the use of SAP and equivalent systems in the Supply Chain AND Plant organization through specific projects and continuous improvement of physical and information flows with focus on inbound, outbound, warehousing, manufacturing, planning and stock control processes. Target is overall to improve the productivity of the supply chain AND of the plant.
- Provide technical leadership and drive at Supply Chain AND Plant level to continuously improve the flow of physical and information according to the road map defined for the plant.
- Initiate and lead technically Information system projects (SAP: MRP, production planning; EDI: customer demand integration, supplier call off / ASN, LES…) aiming at transforming the way the site operates its end-to-end physical and information flows.
- Ensure Information processes and business rules are effectively applied day-in day-out. Conduct ad hoc physical flow & shopfloor level operations improvement so that information flows gets better, warehouse and plant productivity increases and stock accuracy is kept under control. PFEP and similar tools can be used to reach this goal.
- Build and maintain updated an Information system skill matrix, improve end-users qualification level in information system through technical training, assist them in their daily operations in the system and keep the local documentation updated.
- Reports SCM KPI & drive appropriate action plans regarding information flows and stock control.
- Coordinates his actions with the other Key Users of the plant / entity and be the SCM point of contact of TC Core Team for Supply Chain SAP masterdata of new SOP.
- Coordinate and control SAP activity for monthly closing and Cycle count activity
- Educational background : BS or MSc in SCM / Industrial & Operations Management / Information Systems
- Experience: ideally around 5-10 years of SAP experience acquired in manufacturing sectors demanding in terms of information systems for their Supply Chain (FMCG…) on different SAP modules.
- Bi-cultural profile / overseas experience (studies, work…) is preferred.
Job Technical skills
- Strong technical leadership (solution-oriented), communication and facilitator skills are required to get projects moving ahead without hierarchical relationships to the plant end-users. Hands-on.
- Self-driven & disciplined personality to maintain the rhythm of SAP activities with low level of supervision. Personal leadership to change the way things are
- Solid technical skills are required in SAP in at least 2 or 3 of the following modules MM, PP, SD, WM. EDI knowledge a plus. Excellent skills in MS Excel (Macro, Visual Basic) are a plus
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking) is a must and local language
- Project management skills are highly appreciated
- Priori experience in Flows and Inventory management appreciated