- The Blow Molding Process Engineer is responsible to participate in the blow molding process of the assigned programs ensuring process quality.
- He/she continuously improve trail efficiency to reduce development cost.
- He/she has to follow company safety procedure and always wear required PPE during work in company.
TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
- Define the blowing process design.
- Ensure the product blowing feasibility through DFM&A and PFMEA during the product design phase.
- Define the technical specification for prototype and serial production tooling to supplier for quotation.
- Consult and analyze the supplier’s propositions and get the best cost / technical proposition.
- Validate the supplier’s design proposition.
- Follow the equipment manufacturing, manage the supplier and make the tool acceptance.
- Validate and follow all the tool modification with the supplier.
- Participate the blowing trial preparation, pilot the blowing trial and make the trial synthesis for the prototype or serial blowing tools.
- During the blowing trial, define and validate the blowing process parameter to get the blowing tank shell confirmed with product specification, and a stable production process.
- Perform the process training for plant technician.
- According to the requirement of plant, ensure the technical support for productivity, quality, process problem.
- Participate in the analysis of quality and safety issue.
- Participate in the creation of new training module and POAI standard.
- Must successfully complete all POAI required training.
- Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Other things assigned by line manager.
KEY MEASURES & INDICATORS
- Trial days
- Trial times
- Project core team
- Other technical center for POAI Worldwide
- Equipment & service supplier (Domestic and oversea supplier)
- Bachelor major in mechanical design or mould design or plastic & macromolecule engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience for mechanical design or mould design or blowing technology.
Skills & Abilities
- Mastery of blowing technology and process.
- Basic knowledge of metal material (Ex: aluminum, steel, bronze…), automation & hydraulic & pneumatic.
- Good knowledge of mould design, manufacturing, treatment, casting technology.
- Mastery of CAD software (UG (preferred) or Solidworks or Catia, Autocad).
- Fluent English level, French is preferred.
- Good communication skill with internal & external interface.
- Good supplier management skill.
- Strong trouble shooting skill.