Position is responsible for the administration, liaison, and coordination of HR systems to meet internal and external HR requirements and reporting by partnering with HR Managers and the HR Director to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity and analyzing data for process improvement opportunities.
- Project manager for implementation of ATS (applicant tracking system) to drive compliant data collection for each location’s AAP (affirmative action plans). Serve as key liaison with third parties and other users to champion the system.
- Develop and maintain reports as well as coordinate, maintain & enhance human resource systems to meet management requests and needs for human resource related information to various levels, Enablon, BUNA Director’s report, HR Indicators report, OPTeam, DQR.
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintain human resource information system records, OP Team.
- Manage the annual assessment review/salary review process.
- Mentor others regarding OP Team and provide training as needed.
- Works on special projects.
- Serve as corporate compliance officer.
- Ensure corporate policies are accurate, current and in compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Develop, revise, and implement policies and procedures as laws change.
- Develop/modify HR forms as laws and policies change.
- Interpret and disseminate information on regulatory matters; provide policy guidance and interpretation.
- Communicate current state of legislative issues to management and the board recommending the company’s position.
- Evaluate and update job classifications based on the new FLSA reclassification definition of exempt employees.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Assist with regulatory and compliance training.
- Develop and maintain affirmative action program; file EEO-1 annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform with EEO regulations.
- Develop training to educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences and leverage the differences to benefit the company as well as evaluate older diversity training materials and update.
- Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce.
- Update job descriptions to meet with regulatory requirements including but not limited to disability and accommodations.
- Develop reports to meet management requests and needs for human resource related information to various levels.
- Coordinate, maintain, and enhance human resource systems in conjunction with the user needs and information system requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Automotive Manufacturing experience preferred
- SHRM-CP (PHR) or SHRM-SCP (SPHR) certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs