To provide Management and Associates with the technical guidance, oversight and support necessary to ensure a safe working environment and maintain compliance with applicable HSE programs, regulations and laws. Further perform or direct performance of all activities recognized to achieve / maintain HSE related ISO certifications.
- Conducts safety audits
- Conducts environmental inspections
- Evaluate, determine and obtain appropriate permitting for projects that may have an impact on the environment
- Prepare and submit reports required for compliance with federal, state and local HSE regulations
- Serve as the Operator of Record for the facility’s wastewater pretreatment system
- Manage and file records and documentation specific to Health, Safety and Environmental
- Create and revise HSE communications, work instructions and procedures
- Update HSE documentation (e.g., risk assessments, etc.)
- Updates KPI documentation (accidents and incidents, etc.)
- Conducts research to support HSE (supplies, PPE, etc.)
- Manage the HSE Control Plan
- Develop, manage, and maintain the facility-recycling program.
- Responsible for managing satellite and 90-day accumulation hazardous waste areas in compliance with RCRA regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess detailed and current knowledge of OSHA, EPA, SCDHEC, etc. regulations and programs
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Management Certification (initially and annually)
- DOT Hazardous Materials Transportation Certification (initially and every 3 years)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs