GŁÓWNE ZADANIA / MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Lead the team in technical issues, quality of work as well as in work engagement team spirit.
- Execute the internal maintenance schedules.
- Responsible for team KPI results.
- Drive TPM actions and participate in action plans to restore regular process.
- Participate in new equipments specifications, reception and installation in the plan.
- Give to the production team assistance and training on devices and equipment.
PODSTAWOWE OCZEKIWANIA / MAIN REQUIREMENTS:
- Min. 3 year of experience on leading positions in maintenance.
- Experience in monitoring maintenance KPI with good results.
- Leading skills with practical ability to motivate and delegate task.
- Technical education and good computer skills.
- English A2/B1.
- Abbility to work under time pressure, conscientious and reliable.