Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 26 countries and a 2018 revenue of €8.2 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in intelligent exterior systems, clean energy systems and front-end modules.
Plastic fuel tank systems present the perfect combination of safety, cost and weight performance. They also represent an ideal solution to support the development of hybrid vehicles. Plastic Omnium offers solutions adapted for all kinds of engines.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
The Mechatronics Quality & Process Manager‘s position is located in our technical center in Compiègne and reports hierarchically to Mechatronics Director of the Clean Energy Systems’ Division.
As leader and responsible of the quality and process for the complete SCR system, the main missions are:
- Lead actions for A spice and IATF certification for the Mecatronics department: new process for ASpace for our internal Software development (Tanktronic and Water Injection) and keep the IATF certification and updated norms.
- Monitor internal global SCR Mechatronics processes and implement both Delivery modules smart actuators and control systems processes through the monitoring of the indicators (KPI, Scroecards), and the coordination of the action plans
- Lead DFMEA tools (SCR, new product lines, and control systems) and manage the release of controlled documents.
- Lead the training and controlled document redaction to apply ISO 2626 2 to the new project
- Contribute to regional technical centers processes and skills improvement in mechatronics development (Europe/NAO/Asia), create synergies and common porcess
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience in project management, quality process within automotive sector
- Technical Knowledge: A Spice, ISO 2626-2, IATF
- Excellent communication skills,
- Requires good people skills and record of collaboration in a team environment.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize.
- Ability to maintain working relationship with internal
- Fluent French & English
Plastic Omnium est attentif à traiter toutes les candidatures de manière égale, dont celles des personnes en situation de handicap.