|LOCATION||SMYRNA - TENNESSEE
|CONTRACT TYPE||Long Term-At will
Clean Energy Systems
- Assist in identifying opportunities, implementing action and providing timely and meaningful information in regards to finance in the decision making process.
- Assisting in forecasting and long range planning.
- Assist in the capital budgeting process, including analytical prioritization and justification process.
- Gather, maintain, analyze and communicate accurate data and information.
- Update Standard Cost, Reconcile AR issues, maintain Fixed Asset and CIP accounts
- Process Monthly Closing
- Reconcile BS Accounts
- Safeguard assets of the company through internal controls and analytic techniques.
- Provide support to other positions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance or Equivalent - 8 years’ of direct accounting or finance experience
- 5 years’ experience in cost and general accounting in a manufacturing environment preferably Automotive
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data
- Working knowledge of financial software preferably SAP
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Proven ability in team environment
- Travel is required