Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 31,000 team members located in 26 countries and with a 2017 revenue of €8 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in intelligent exterior systems, clean energy systems and front-end modules.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
- Plans and carries out preventive maintenance of machinery, systems and utility services in automation area;
- Repairs efficiently paint line during downtime;
- Supervises external companies providing contract maintenance and repair;
- Programming of PLC (mainly Siemens);
- Participates in continuous improvement processes and activities;
- Participates in implemention of new projects;
- Retains and updates maintetnace documentation available and updated.
- Experience as Automation Specialist/Technician in production company;
- Experience in automotive sector would be advantage;
- Practical knowledge of PLC and SEW inverters;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of English language would be advantage;
- Ability to work in 3 shifts system;
- Problem solving skills.