- Ensure accuracy of financials statements of the Plastic Omnium Auto Exterior division, and identify potential risks / opportunities, in relation with the US facilities.
- Ensure accuracy of financials statements of the Plastic Omnium Auto Exterior division and U.S. holding companies. Identify potential risks / opportunities, in relation with the US facilities.
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and external audits.
- Manage the accounts payable function, monthly closing of accounts and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Review financial statements issue by external auditors.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Forecast cash flow and debt positions.
- Manage income tax accrual workpapers and forecast. Provide documentation and calculations for annual income tax returns. Support Group Tax function with tax planning initiatives.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies.
- Collaborate with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Interacts at all levels and with budget owners to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through annual report
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Work with Audit, Tax and Treasury Manager to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities through annual report
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Knowledge / Qualification
- Finance or Accounting Bachelor Degree and preferred Master’s Finance degree with experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar positions.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Experience in internal control
- Fluent English.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with people from various backgrounds, including high level (Business Unit Directors, Finance Manager from other Business Units).
- Possesses leadership capabilities, solid operational and technical accounting background and works proactively to drive results.
- Self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity and is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong technical skills in U.S. GAAP and IFRS accounting standards including ASC 740 and IAS 12 (Accounting for Income Taxes).